MSF Model MAILSAFE Mailboxes
MSF2 and MSF3 mailboxes can hold large quantities of mail, including A4 envelopes and magazines without folding.
The MSF range has a silicone sealant in all roof joints, providing additional protection from rain.
All external rivets and screws are counter-sunk for safety and appearance.
The MSF3 is narrower and deeper across the front, ideal for situations where width restrictions apply.
The MSF range meets the design requirements of Australia Post.
- The most cost-effective solution
- Reduced lead time
- Hold large amounts of mail, including A4 without folding
- Landscape or portrait A4 designs
- Silicone sealant for weather protection
- MSF3 is ideal where width restrictions apply
- MSF4 contains a newspaper shelf
- Meets Australia Post design requirements
- Available with either front or rear opening
- Lifetime key replacement and servicing
Please note- graphics are not drawn to scale.
Standard Features - MSF
Optional Features - MSF